With an increase in the need for IT positions and, at the same time, a rise in the number of programmers and software developers, it is becoming more and more important to showcase and validate your knowledge, especially when you are looking for a new job and are having to compete on the job market with dozens or even hundreds of other applicants.
The C++ Institute certification can be a powerful weapon in the race for better employment, first-rate expertise and greater competitiveness.
The certification can open doors to a better job and a better salary. It is a great motivator for self-improvement and self-development. It is one of the key requirements set by an increasing number of IT managers and, frequently, a standard criterion for candidates among recruiters.
The C++ Institute certification is proof to the employer that you possess the expertise necessary to fulfil certain duties. At the same time, it is a sign for them that you are willing to expand your knowledge. And because certified individuals directly contribute to an increase in a company’s efficiency, productivity and profit-making capacity, the C++ Institute certification is an asset for every organization.
In the survey conducted online from June 22 to June 24, 2016, among individuals who had passed a C++ Institute certification exam in the previous 24 months (The 2016 Value of C++ Institute Certification Report prepared by Fundacja IT and C++ Institute):
- 83% of respondents said that obtaining a C++ Institute certification had directly translated into receiving some career benefit.
- 62% of respondents said that obtaining a C++ Institute certification had a positive impact on professional image and reputation.
- 49% of respondents said that earning a C++ Institute certification had helped them to do their job more confidently.
- 41% of respondents claimed that learning new things was the biggest benefit from obtaining a C++ Institute certification.
- 42% of respondents said they had experienced the first benefit of obtaining a C++ Institute certification immediately, and 33% within 3 months.
To read more about the value of the C++ Institute certification, please visit the Why Get Certified page at http://cppinstitute.org/why-get-certified.