1) We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
2) We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
3) Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
4) We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
5) We collect information about your geographic location: town/city, state, country.
6) You can sign into your account to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete this information.
7) We remove personally identifiable information such as your name, address, and phone number, and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you inform us that you wish to delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
8) We may share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or services. Contact us if you want to opt-out of this sharing.
9) California residents are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how we may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes.
10) We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
11) If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us.
12) We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
13) Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
14) To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (a) with your express consent, (b) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (c) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (d) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.