Request your re-take voucher
To request your re-take voucher, please fill out and submit the following form:
When a candidate fails an exam, he or she must wait 15 days before being allowed to re-sit that exam. There is no limit to the number of times a candidate may retake an exam. No retakes of a passed exam of the same exam version are allowed.
Each candidate who has paid the full exam price (USD 295), or has completed a course aligned with certification in the self-study mode (50% discount voucher) in the C/C++ Education Platform, is eligible for a free retake of the CPA exam.
A candidate who meets the above criteria and wants to receive a free voucher to re-sit a failed exam must fill out and submit the form no later than 30 days after failing the exam. The information provided in the form must include:
- The candidate’s full name (the name must match the data on the candidate’s Pearson VUE account)
- the candidate’s email address associated with their Pearson VUE web account,
- the candidate’s C++ Institute Testing ID,
- the date of failed exam (day-month-year),
- the exam code (CPA, CPP, CLA, or CLP).
The candidate must also accept the Terms and Conditions of the Re-take voucher Policy, stipulated under the form.
A voucher entitling the candidate to a free retake of the exam will be sent within 7 days of receiving the request. The voucher is valid for at least 45 days.